To create our pillar candles we use the highest quality and performing soy wax blend so the candles hold their balance regardless of the temperature or storage compartment. The other products in this category come from a sustainably sourced palm wax which includes a starburst pattern. The definition in the palm wax gives the starburst pattern a distinct crystal formulation making it a real feast for the eyes.
Pillar Candles – Sizes and Pricing
- 8 x 9cm $20
- 8 x 16cm $35
- 8 x 24cm $45
- 10 x 11.5cm $35
- 10 x 16cm $40
- 10 x 24cm $55
The quoted price guide includes design, artwork, the candle, embellishments such as ribbons, crosses etc., keepsake photo of your special candle and packaging. If you want to add metallic foil writing or extra embellishments on the candles, it will be an additional $5 per candle which covers the cost of the materials and extra time and labour required to make the candle.
Use of cotton wicks and cosmetic grade fragrances ensures a wider throw of that magical scent. However, being a custom candle maker, we also produce unscented candles for those who are sensitive to fragrances.
Here we share with you how to get the best use out of your candles to ensure longevity and most importantly safety.
- When using your candle for the first time, ensure you have removed all packaging, please keep the warning label at the base of the candle in place and refer to it when needed.
- Burn your pillar candle for a minimum of 3 hours or once the melt pool has achieved an even burn with an outer crust of approximately 10-15mm. This will ensure that the flame will tunnel down inside the candle making spills much less likely.
- Keep wicks trimmed to 5mm to ensure that your candle is burning gently. If your candle is creating an uneven burn, simply adjust the wick to the centre.
- Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time and let it cool completely before relighting. Never burn the candle right down to the bottom. candle care Gold Coast Pillar candles Container candles
- Keep candles out of direct sunlight as discolouration may occur.
- As will all candles, failure to follow instructions could result in fire, hazard or injury. Please refer to the warning label on the bottom of each candle.