Our team ensures the wax is 100% vegan and we have two high-quality waxes available to choose from. We have 100% pure soy wax and a coconut/soy wax blend, the choice it up to you which one you’d like to use. We only use quality glassware for all our candle vessels. All of our products are locally produced which enables us to take you through our entire process, step by step, in order for you to understand how our products are hand-poured to ensure they have a personal touch to them.
You can choose from our endless range of possibilities to get your perfect combination of glassware and fragrances. Our versatility allows us to adjust various combinations enabling us to cater for a wide range of events.
Container Candles – Sizes and Pricing
Please note that these prices are for guidance only and are subject to change depending on multiple factors including your requirements such as lids, boxes, embellishments etc. and the nature of customisation.
- Votive/petitie 60ml $8
- Small 150ml $15
- Medium 220ml $28
- Large 330ml $38
- Extra Large 450ml $45
- Extra Extra Large 600ml $55
The quoted price guide includes design, artwork, the candle, and keepsake photo of your special candle and gift box. Shipping and handling where required is an additional charge.
- When using your candle for the first time, ensure you burn it for a minimum of 1 hour or once the melt pool reaches the sides of the glass or container. This will prevent the candle tunnelling down and leaving unmelted wax around the sides.
- Keep wicks trimmed to 5mm to ensure that your candle is burning gently. If your candle is creating an uneven burn, simply adjust the wick to the centre of the glass or container.
- Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time and let it cool completely before relighting. Never burn the candle right down to the bottom.
- Keep candles out of direct sunlight as discolouration may occur.
- As will all candles, failure to follow instructions could result in fire, hazard or injury. Please refer to the warning label on the bottom of each candle.